Thursday, September 10, 2009

How to Have a Fun Birthday

Dear Daddy,

Now that I'm an expert on birthdays, I thought I'd help you out on what you should do to have a great day today.

First, close your eyes and make a wish.


Then rip off any dumb hats your mom made,


And rub cake all over your face!


Lastly, take a good bite out of your presents.



I love you very much (even though you kick me out of your kitchen when I try to dress like you).


Thanks for always playing fun games with me.


Happy 40th Birthday, Daddy!
Love, Pee Wee

2 comments:

Lindemans said...

That's really cute! Happy Birthday Neil!!! You're sooo old! Wow! Regardless, hope you had a great day!

Stefanie said...

Peter sure knows how to have fun! Happy Birthday Neil! I was thinking of you today and hoping you had a great birthday. Happy 40!

Stef