Sunday, October 11, 2009

What's up, Everybody?

The other day I made a big mess at dinner.


But I made a bigger mess after dinner that night. After my bath, I squatted down at the baby gate and went to the bathroom, but Daddy didn't see it. He stepped right in it and tracked it into the bedroom. Then when he was cleaning that mess up, I squatted down and went again, right in the middle of my room. When Momma got home, I was asleep and Daddy was cleaning the carpet.

And that's The End of that story.


Now I'll just sit back and relax and think up what toy to introduce you to next.

1 comment:

Lindemans said...

There's just no shame when you're a baby, is there? If it makes you feel any better, Jack pooped in the bathtub this morning. That was fun! Good job keeping your parents on their toes! Love ya lots!