Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I Love Animals and Hate the Wind

I like to type on Momma's computer.  When she opened her computer tonight she found a Word document with the following (I used my animal book for reference on spelling):
FISH
COUCH

oODPS
  
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\OOKJNXXDJHF5FRFFRTTGGHJGGGGGGGGGXEZSWSASDFGHJKL;''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ORANGUTAN
PANDA                     QQQQQQQQQQ12345678890------------------------GGGGGGGGGVWCSCFXFOX
                       

Inside the Discovery Museum hiding from the wind (my new fear)

Family photo with bad lighting

In the "library"


1 comment:

Carly said...

You look GOOD, Peter and Ben's mom.