Saturday, April 18, 2009

Daddy and Me

Everyone is always telling me I look like Daddy. I definitely got his shoulders. Peeps are always asking me if I work out. Don't they know babies can't work out?! Check out my guns:



Here's a picture of one of my pigs:

Do you think it's big? People at church are always saying I have big feet. I think it's rude---plus have you seen my parents' clodhoppers? What do they expect?


Every night after my bath, my dad lets me do my favorite thing of all: horse around on the bed naked. As soon as he puts me down in my towel, I flip over onto my stomach and crawl as fast as possible to dive into the pillows.


I can't wait for him to come home every night.


I just love my dad. Okay?

1 comment:

Doug said...

don't you mean you've got your uncle Doug's guns?